As St. Valentines Day Approaches…
And I sink, tonight, into ‘recover/down/fun’ time from the day’s work efforts…
Pepe Le Pew Always Comes Through!
The following post pondered upon/written/edited/published all thanks to New Bloggy Cat’s post. which made me laugh and sent me down memory lane…
When I was pre-romance Age:
- What Confidence!
- What Perseverance!
- So what if I’m not Perfect?
In Early Dating/Heartbreak Years
- Why can’t they be as romantic as Pepe?
- Sheesh! Can’t take a hint any better than Pepe!
- Why? Do I smell bad?
Through Vows of Commitment
- I’ll be here, even when you are hiding from me/yourself.
- I’ll do my part, best I can, to let you know you are cherished.
- I’ll sometimes question whether I need to change, or you do, or if we are fine, just not together…
- Worth the continued effort?
- What I want to believe vs. Reality…
- Ummm…Yeah…Not So Much
- What Moxie and Courage to Be Oneself
- What Perseverance in face of disappointment
- Our species could be more dedicated to making caring gestures AND recognizing best gifts offered from those who try their best to love us…
- Hope Springs Eternal
But most of All?
The Language of the Heart know no barriers – actions and body language say it all, even in face of linguistic challenges…
(P.S. My fave shared clip to encapsulate all the above is less time than it took you to read this, is not in English, and I’m non-multi-linguist who attempts, sort of…
(Can you repeat in Ingles? Por Favor? Cuz I’m a language dweeb…Merci!
“Grazie! My brain recognizes that sight/sound!)
Happy Pre-Valentines Day!
Gear Up for Whatever Works:
- Being Alone and Happy About It
- Being Alone and wondering “Why? I’m a good person, right? I don’t smell bad, do I?”
- Being Alone but dreaming of/preparing for Soul Mate Appearance
- Being Alone and saying, “The Perfectly Imperfect Soul will Show Up to Join Moi’s Imperfect Journey, when it happens – until then? I’ve got plenty of stuff to keep me entertained while I wait and see…
- Being Together but Feeling Alone
- Being Together but Forgetting how awesome our chosen one is
- Being Together and remembering why we chose to be together in the first place
- Being Together, even when one would rather not, cuz, it’s just rude to break up right before Valentines Day – no matter how one feels…
- Missing that special someone who still loves – but from far away, and no longer easily accessible by the 5 senses…
- Watching Pepe Le Pew Marathon till one feels better and/or grows or decides, “Nope, not for me, not now…”
(Yes! I could have put the video clip at the top and saved ya some reading, but everyone has their high-maintenance blind spots, right? :)