…without too much effort, because:
- I’m celibate and have no desire to date/marry
- I delight in going around helping others, whether they pay for my time or not.
- I’m willing to scrub floors on my hands/knees with just a bucket, brush and washcloth
- I fantasize that as a nun, I would never again have to read or comprehend an Internet or Software Terms of Service (TOS) agreement
But I can’t….
- I can’t always follow the logic of the theology
- I have trouble dropping whatever I’m doing because the bells/clock say it’s time to pray – I pray, but I’m notoriously late or way early in attempt to not be late – how will that play out?
- I love connecting with others who don’t live where I do and have a different perspective/experience of life than I do – how will I do that with no computer/internet access?
- I have learned to (sometimes, see #5) forgive, still working on the forgetting part – so, probably not a good candidate – 🙂
- I’ve no forgiveness left in my heart for companies that advertise one thing and directly contradict it in their TOS –
So I must find another calling….
But I must point out – If Truth in Advertising laws were REALLY enforced, it would be one less obstacle to me really becoming a nun….