The fit has hit the shan, here at BallyBin, as in:
- Projects planned to be completed with hired help in March/April will most likely morph into June/July time frames
- My house is one big remodeling, pile of emptied cupboard spaces stacks
- Graduation & Retirements Loom
- Move one off to college before mid-June
- Move another off to retirement and freedom by 1st week of July
- Find room in outer sheds/house to put 12 plastic crates of craft materials, quilting materials, keepsakes (seriously – I have 708 sq. feet to work with in a house – you minus 200 sq feet or so? Well, apparently, I need to rethink my ‘yup, let’s save this’, pack rat ways – else, I will be found, partially decomposed under a pile of plastic crates while trying to find the immunization record from 16 years ago (apparently, YOU HAVE TO HAVE THIS! IT HAS TO BE FILED WITH THE STATE POWERS THAT BE – but even the original Doctor’s office who gave the shots has no record on file for it – – at least that’s what the message left for me 3 days after I requested said proof, indicated….
- Keep up with weeds/grass growing in wonderful spring moisture received, so I don’t have to hack my way through a jungle come June –
In Other Words
All of which has sent me back to the philosophy I had nearly 3 decades ago…
“I can fly by the seat of my pants, unless you aren’t trying, too – then? All bets are off – maybe I will, maybe I won’t…”
Funny, how the lackadaisical manner in which I used to live before I decided to grow up and be responsible serves me better than any of the other ‘plans’ I’ve tried out these past 2 years –
Rest Assured…I’m Not Griping/Blaming…
I’m simply laughing at myself – No matter where you go, there you are and wouldn’t ya know?
Where I was 3 decades ago would have served me better than where ME is at, today – the version of,
“If the system is good/fixed, If I plan, If I think before I do/propose a path – If I get agreement, if I get an okay, If I get a contract pored over by attorney’s – won’t life be golden?”
Nope – I’m going back to the old me – No, my life was still a version of Idiocy, even then – but at least, I had no one to blame, but myself – –
And mistakes were less expensive, too –
Ohhh… Wait… I titled Lazy Liker….
Um, yeah – when I have a moment to breathe, I’m so worn out/down, I’m going through hitting the “Like” button if it’s doable – and little else – just to let you know, I’m still here – I still take joy in reading/viewing your posts/art –
Somedays, seriously, you folks are the only thing that keeps me hopeful for a better morrow –
But so full of frustration and angst, I quite frankly, have allowed my frustration to seep into my comments – so, trying to be good – and kind – and I’m Lazy Liking and only letting it all hang out here – where you had to click and read for awhile before hitting the wall!
I ain’t perfect, but I do try to have some brake mechanisms on my flying pants – somewhere along the line….